Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mommy


There she is - my Mommy. What can I say! Woof! Woof!

Look at her...she loves me.

My Mommy is soooo good to me. She always - and I hear her say over and over again that she does not use this word - always gets up early to walk me. She lets me take home plastic bottles from our walks and even sometimes road side treats like discarded pizza crust (yummie!).

Mommy always gives me treats in the morning my special one called the Gong that she still believes will occupy me for the morning and I devour in minutes. But, hear what I'm saying...she always gets it ready for me before she leaves for work. She is the one who always brushes me and trims my "unruly hair." It's my Mommy who always gives me a break - an extra treat, toy, ride or hug - no matter what I do.

In this, human and canine mothers are the same. They are always there for you.

You've got to love my Mommy. I do!

bww

No comments: