Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You Can Call Me...

You can call me anything but don't call me Sue. Daddy calls me a lot of other things.

You would think - if you did - that Lola is a great name (I like it) and no others are necessary. But he has a pocket full of labels for me.

Let's see...one of the first was pointed out by Renee - a first cousin of mine in my human family. She told Mommy & Daddy that for the first month I lived here she thought my name was Lola-no because that was what she always heard them call me. Trumpet Terrier is a name Daddy calls me when I get really excited and I'm trying to let humans in the area know. I kind of like Mighty Mouth because it speaks to what I am trying to do - project! Terrible Terrier is my name when I do things he wished I didn't. He also calls me Animal when I do things like rip one of my stuffed animals apart but he always smiles when he calls me this. Both Mommy & Daddy call me Baby when they are in a good mood and want me to be in one too. I like being called Baby. Our Little Girl is cute but I don't have a clue why they call me this. Mostly, it means I can get an extra treat so I usually sit up and woof a couple of times. Princess is good too. I am called this when they think I get my way too much so I have to be careful. Button is my name when I curl up on the bed or couch to sleep. However, if I'm on the bed stretched out on my tummy, I'm Tube. What is that about? Peanut is another nomer that doesn't compute with me but Daddy says it in a way that he is cool so...so am I.

Ah...the word games humans play. As long as I can still sleep on the bed and get extra treats, they can call me whatever they like.

bww

No comments: