Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Heavier...!

How did this happen?

I've been feeling more tired lately, getting tired running short distances, especially my NASCAR runs, and just simply taking up more space on the couch. I thought my Mommy got a new - and larger - pillow but no, it's got the same stains I put on it.

It's as if all the dust and dirt from outside, extra hair I may have grown and whatever else has accumulated on my back and...ok...a little underneath too. I just do not understand. I eat the same food out of the same size bowl. Yeah...maybe a few more treats come my way especially when London stayed with us for two months. Well, what did you expect me to do, just leave his uneaten treats for pests! What kind of girl do you think I am anyway?! And, of course, I had to eat all of my food whenever it was put in my bowl or I'm sure he would gobble everything up. Still...I've given up bringing road kill home from my walks so the extra treats should not have made a difference.

Maybe it's all the rain we've had lately...maybe I don't completely dry out from day to day. Or, it could be a terrier thing in the Spring when you're four years old - a genetic disposition to add a few pounds for no apparent reason. Well, you can't prove this is not true, can you.''

Well, the extra pounds just showed up out of nowhere so it is likely they will just disappear like they came - for no known reason.

I don't know why I'm obsessing about this...it is nearly my snack and bed time and I shouldn't be all stressed. Good night...

bww

No comments: