Saturday, February 9, 2008

How Far & Fast Can You Run?


Have you ever wondered why we chase cars? Or squirrels? Or Birds?

I know you have and I also know you do not know.

Well, it's to see how fast and far you can go. We know we will never catch birds or squirrels or cars but that doesn't mean we shouldn't chase them. If we don't, we will never know how far we are able to go or how quickly we can run or if we can fly.

And, that is something very important to know. If we do not test our limits well then what are they actually? Are they something that are actual and cast in stone forever? Or, are they something we created or let grow up around us? So... the next time you watch me try to catch a bird and not even come close (yet), see me testing my limits and finding our something about me.

Oh, yes, talking about testing limits and discovering who we are, what about those Central Florida fireman. Last week, while reading a newspaper discarded by Daddy or sneaking a peak at the online news under his arm while he was surfing, I saw the story of these selfless men who not only rescued and saved people from a first but canines too.

Look closely at this picture of one giving CPR to a dog.

How far can you go?

bww



No comments: