Friday, February 15, 2008

My Business Card




You laugh!

Being a dog in this society at this time is a business; at least it should be. There is managing staff (human parents); training (again, human parents); identifying and accessing resources - water and food primarily, well...OK...food primarily; negotiating with competitors - other dogs, squirrels and other unseen but smelt animals on or below the ground as well as in the air; obtaining perks - treats, pillows, toys; and, of course, providing a service.

My service is the news; Canine Clips that make up this blog, that is. To me and my canine confidants: "No News is Old News." So... my retired uncle living in the Arizona desert created a card for me to advertise my service.

If you would like copies to distribute, contact me by leaving a comment with your email address and I will send you some as an attachment.

bww

No comments: