Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Arff...Arff



Arff can be loosely translated as hey or excuse me or hello.

So, I'm glad I have your attention because I wanted to welcome you to my blog, or doblog as I like to call it, since it is written by me - Lola - a canine. Why would a dog write a blog you ask. Get serious. If all you could say to humans was a few barking and growling noises, how frustrating would that be? Yeah, well ok then.

So...what will I be writing about? Well, my view of a dog's life. I am an expert at that. Also, what I've learned about humans from those I've met and Saratoga Springs where I live now.

You can learn a little more about me by pawing the link: View My Complete Profile.

Enough for now; it is snack time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lola....Wow, how cool that you have your own doblog....my people are not nearly as cool as yours (or apparently don't have NEARLY as much free time), so alas, no doblog for me, but I'll sure have fun reading yours! See you tomorrow at doggy daycare!

Your pal, Chewie

Anonymous said...

Hello, Chewie!! Arff! Arff!

Isn't daycare fun. I like hanging out in the office and watching our friends come in and out.

Send a picture of you to my blog so our friends can see you too!

Woof