Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas "Holidays" You Say??


The holidays got to be a little stressful with all the preparations, waiting and picture taking as you can see from this photo. Antlers...really! OK, why didn't Daddy have to put on the white beard and fat tummy?

I did get some gifts that I'm happy with so maybe it was all worth it. Let' see..Mommy & Daddy gave me a nerf football (but they won't play ball with me in the house), a pull toy that looks like a snowman (cute), and a tiny stuffed fish (wish it was edible and may eat it anyway). London, my Yorkie cousin, and Eric gave me a stuffed mailman chew toy (probably so I wouldn't chew on his anymore). Vanessa gave me a gingerbread pull toy (but she's not here much to play with me). Sandra, Mommy's sister, did much better with her choice - homemade dog cookies! Now that's a gift fit for a dog. But my Uncle Roy got me the best gift of all - a gift bag with four bags of treats that I am still eating. Woof...woof.


Why do humans give so many gifts at Christmas? It is tiring just opening them and when they are all opened, I do not know which ones to play with first and which ones to eat. I like it better when I get a gift a day like when Mommy goes shopping and brings something home for me.

Well, all things ended happily. After opening some of my gifts and eating many of my treats, it was time for a short nap so I decided to open the rest later.

No comments: