Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Comments Please

I would like to hear from you so, please place your paw on the “comments” link below any of my posts that leaves you wanting to say something and do it in the box with the title “Leave your comment.”

Then all you have to do is copy one of those squirrely words and choose an identity like you were going to a masquerade party. You have three choices. You can sign in to my blog with your username and password from any of six accounts or sign up for a Google Account (they are good for some other things too). Or you can use your name or nickname (and leave me your web site url if you have one, but not necessary). Or you can be secretive and choose Anonymous.

A Preview link lets you see what your message will look like and you can send me your message by pawing “Publish Your Comment.”

Woof

No comments: